Now where did I read that...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Try

Bunny is back with a vengeance.
We're together.
I spent a lot of nights alone, and some not, and realized there have been three men, besides the wonderful men in my family, who have loved me unconditionally: my ex-husband, Danger, and Bunny.
It didn't take too many days of not hearing from him to miss having someone I could call day or night and know he'd do or say anything I might need him to.
That's love.
I'd known he loved me all along, and this isn't to say nobody else has, this was just... different.
Bright Eyes loved me, undoubtedly, but it felt all along as though he was settling for living in my life, and I suppose I never shook that feeling. I suppose I mostly continue to mention him because I know he still cares about me very much, and continues to read my ramblings, despite all that's happened.
So, I try again, in my own time, in my own way, despite my pride, and I hope I'm right this time.
It's time to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment