Now where did I read that...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Intimations Of Intimate Details

How do you deal with someone spilling personal details about you that you expected to be kept between the two of you?
I asked someone I had been close with about a friend of his, and he proceeded to give me the guys number, as we had met before.
It turns out my friend had divulged some very personal info to this guy without my knowledge, who then regurgitated it back to me when I explained my feelings for him.
Embarrassed, hurt and angry just don't seem to cover the emotions pulsing through my body right now. 
I'm sitting in the middle of Starbucks, using the net, and amazed that the tears piled up inside me aren't pouring down my face. My face is so hot with embarrassment, I feel like I'm standing inches from the business end of a blow torch. 
I feel so used, and so exposed. I feel sick.
After a month of making such a huge point of being alone, and trying like the devil to do the right thing and be the woman, the lady I want to be, and working SO HARD at it all, I get thrown under the emotional bus. 
I hate this. 
I want to crawl into bed and never come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment