Now where did I read that...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

On Heartbreak

It seems like a regular thing these days for me to say I've taken all I can.
Molested twice, once by an adult, once by another kid who'd been through it, two rapes, both my friends-of-friends, losing Danger back in July, and now, this.
Just when I thought life was starting to really get good, I met someone fantastic. He wasn't at all the type I usually go for, but we just clicked.... A week of sheer bliss later and I'm sitting in a hotel room crying and confused.
We've barely been apart this last week.
Then, I drop him off so he can go shoot hoops with his buddies, and I get a text about time apart. Okay, fine, but then he goes into going back to 'dating'. Move backwards? I don't know how to do that.
So, I leave town to clear my head, hop on my laptop for some much over-do internet time and- wait a second, not only did he not confirm relationship status, he deleted me.
No response to my text message asking him about this.
I got dumped, quick and cold.
And the worst part is I have to see him at work on Monday, though, thankfully, I'm smart enough not to date anyone I directly work with. I have never felt so confused over a relationship ending in my entire life. I really, really liked this guy. I had no reason to think there was an issue.
And he's just gone.
I'm flat broke because I was helping him out, as his pay got jacked up this last paycheck. I've spent easily 300 dollars helping him out, and now I don't exist.
I think I may have just met the lowest form of life there is.
I am totally, and completely in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment