Now where did I read that...

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dumbness

I'm tired of being single, and even more tired of having no clue why crap just doesn't work out with most of my friends, never mind relationships. I know some of the most 2-faced people and, apparently, some of the most unwilling to discuss things, too.
I'm miserable today. This probably won't be one of my more intellectual posts for that fact.
I had a dentist appointment at 7:30 this morning, which is a miserable way to start off a day. I feel beat down, sore, tired, cranky, etc. I just want to be at home in bed, cuddled up with someone who cares about me. The two people in this world (still living) that I genuinely believe care about me are too far away, and I'm as of yet unconvinced that I will ever again be happy in a relationship. It's just getting to the point where lonely is normal, where I've stopped hoping that cute guy staring at me across the restaraunt for three hours will come say hi, because they never do, and where laying in bed at night, crying, I've finally learned that nobody wants to be there with me while I'm going through this. It's a negative way to look at it, I know, but maybe my career is all I should focus on. That's all that I've got going for me right now, and I'm about ready to give up on anything else. Valentine's Day is, what, Monday? I know there will be no flowers or chocolates waiting for me, I know I'll be alone, and I guess that's just the way it'll always be. Someday, I may even be able to fully accept that, rather than having this little voice in the back of my head saying 'Maybe someday....'

1 comment: