Now where did I read that...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Game?

I reached the end of my rope yesterday.
After asking Kicker a handful of times to tell me if he even wanted me around, to no response, and constantly being left in his dust, after being told I shouldn't make him the center of my world (um, not an issue when I see someone so little), after begging him to show affection, to be there to do anything that made me think he gave a hoot, I walked away.
He was on a 5-hour run with his motorcycle club, and I packed my stuff n left before he got home, leaving a note and all the conversations, no matter how useless and one-sided, for him to, I had hoped, sort through n come to his senses n tell me he wanted me in his life.
I have yet to hear a word from him, and I'm never going to drop what little pride I have left after fighting for this for 3 weeks and doing it alone and contact him first- I just won't. If he doesn't care enough to reach out to me, then he never cared that much in the first place.
I hate that it came to this, but fighting to have someone care at all isn't the way a relationship is supposed to be.
Another one bites the dust in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment