Now where did I read that...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last Minute

I've spent this weekend saying goodbye to my big brother. I leave tomorrow for the field, and he'll be gone before I get back. This is hard for me to accept.
I am just getting packed for the field today- never was much for doing that stuff in advance- and he's helping me.
I'm nervous about going out to the field, and being out of touch, and trying for the EFMB badge. I'm going to be with some awesome people, including my favorite lieutenant, but I'm just not sure how this will go. I'm supposed to be going to get this root canal finished while I'm up there- it's starting to bother me again. Then I'll be able to get my flight physical signed off on, and drop my Flight Medic packet.
Too much running through my head. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment