Now where did I read that...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

King Of The Dance Hall

I'm lost in thought tonight, as I talk to my old friend.
As he sees the beginning of the end for his first marriage (I have no doubt he will eventually meet the right woman for him, he's a wonderful guy) I contemplate my single-ness. I'm too hard on men, I suppose, which seems to be a common theme amongst women right now. What I'm trying to decide, though, is whether it's because I'm not ready for a relationship or because I'm not ready to give up on the thought that there might be someone better waiting for me. I'm really loving the thought of marrying a fellow Baha'i.
I leave for the field tomorrow morning.... HA! Okay, so 4 hours from now. I'm exhausted, but more interested in talking to my Carnie Boy than sleeping, especially knowing I have a 5 hour bus ride in the morning.
I don't wanna be a player no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment