Now where did I read that...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Patience And Pain

I text Doc last night and asked him what he wanted out of this.
"I don't know, but I'm too tired to think about it"
That was a slap in the face, though I doubt he realized that.
Today, I find out he doesn't recall referring to me as his girlfriend the other night. (Cue Blame It On The Alcohol by Jamie Foxx.)  Oh, and he's not ready to date.

Wait, what?!
Then what is this?!
Then I get a nasty text message from a mutual friend snapping at me for repeating a comment of his to Doc, one I was trying to clarify at the time.
So I went off on Doc. He didn't know what I was talking about, he said.
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is going on.
I'm hurt, my ego bruised, my heart beaten once more.

I just want to be left alone for a while. I just want things to stay positive for more than a couple days without some monkey wrench putting me into tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment