Now where did I read that...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Better With Age

I am so glad I will never be a teenager again.
I thank God every day for helping me survive "the best years of my life" so that I could see the best years of my life.

Today, I am tired, cranky, hormonal and working.
Despite this, I would take today over being a teenager again, hands down, no questions asked.
I miss Danger, and am still processing the fact that he's been gone a year as of last Friday.

I have been through so much in twenty-five years.
I don't always understand how I survived life or myself at some points.
All I know is that I feel like I'm finally who I really am, and finally able to live, rather than constantly trying to be somebody I had pictured in my head.
This is where it gets good.

No comments:

Post a Comment