Now where did I read that...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sedated

Well, it looks like the meds work.
I, of course, have mixed feelings about this.
Yesterday, I forgot to take my dose in the morning, and took what I was could for a late afternoon dose.
I calmed down.
It wasn't a ridiculous sedation or anything, and I didn't feel like I hit a brick wall that made all the bad stuff go away, it just made me more... logical, I guess. I calmed down.
By the time I heard from Mr Nice Guy, it'd been about 4 hours since I'd last heard from him and, of course, plenty had gone through my head by this point.
He called, saying he'd just dropped her off. The tone in my voice and the phrase "We'll talk about it when you get here" apparently tipped him off to just how wrong he was.
When he got here, the first words out of his mouth were "I'm an idiot. I didn't even think about it."
He was very apologetic and very sweet. We did, however discuss my feelings about that situation and her, and, as it turns out, she knows/knew Madman and some of his friends. I'll avoid explaining her incriminating comment and why I further lost respect for someone I have never met, but, yes, I care for her even less than I did before. She'll be leaving for basic training before Mr Nice Guy and I get back from T-City, and words can't express my happiness at this. I am not the judgmental type, as a rule, but basic courtesies are sort of a requirement in my book, and, when someone's hanging out with my boyfriend without me around, well, there's protocol.
Today is better. I'm hanging out, cleaning, doing laundry and packing, and taking my sweet time about it, which is nice to be able to do. Mr Nice Guy had a really rough day yesterday, but is doing better today. He stayed here later than usual last night so we could talk, and so we both felt better about everything that had happened. It was very much appreciated, too. He really is an awfully good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment