Now where did I read that...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rain

So, it's raining here, well, on a decent scale, anyhow, for the first time in ages. I have been in a foul, tired mood all day, but between Mr Nice Guy and I spending time together, and the rain- both of us are bad-land-bred desert dogs- I'm in a much better mood, now, as I try to unwind and get some sleep for work tomorrow.

Mr Nice Guy calls himself a Desert Mutt, which suits him awful well, and I'm slowly becoming attached to the 'dog ideology'. There's a true attachment between his heart and all things dog, which I love. I find it very hard to trust someone who doesn't like animals. When I was in training, one of my companies was Bravo Bulldogs, and had a sign over the community area that read "Dog Pound". I was always amused by this, and would have loved to have found a way to incorporate it into my own life. When I think of a future with Mr Nice Guy, long-term, I see this sort of thing having quite the role in our lives.

Well, it's nearly eleven o'clock at night now- my favorite time, by the way- and that means I should have already been in bed asleep, sadly. So, as the rain pounds down on the windows and walls, I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment