Now where did I read that...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bird Of Pray

So, Mr Nice Guy and I have been up in T-town for a few days now. I was scared out of my senses about how things would go once we got here, but I have been very pleasantly surprised so far.
Mr Nice Guy's dad is just like him, but sweeter and quieter.... I'm amazed. He's been cooking for us every chance he gets, and he's an amazing cook. He barely speaks, but he's just the nicest, most passive guy.
Mr Nice Guy's sister is also very nice, though she is far more outgoing than her father or brother. She's less conservative.

T-town has an amazing Greek restaurant, a bookstore I fell in love with the moment I walked through the door, and a good selection of large organic and health food stores. There also, from what I've seen, appears to be a strong Baha'i community here, and there's a Baha'i institute about an hour outside of town.

Mr Nice Guy and I are still doing very well, and I am happier with him each day. I am finally learning to relax rather than over think this all. He is very good to me, very sweet, and I am enjoying this more with each day. I'm so in love with him. The fact that he and I can talk about faith, and that he's interested in the Baha'i faith certainly helps.

I've never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment