Now where did I read that...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Change Over!


That's different.

I know I've been having a hard time lately, but, oddly, my recent blogs are strangely (for me) devoid of negativity. The only one that really seems negative over these last few weeks is the one where I'm stressing about talking to Bright Eyes. Otherwise, I'm rather impressed by how much more positive my outlook seems to be recently.

I'm not entirely sure what's responsible for the change, though I suspect staying so busy has been beneficial. Naturally, I've been working harder at making it to Feast and what not over at the Baha'i Center, and spending time with Lady La La. It's nice to have a Baha'i friend my own age locally.

So, I may feel like I'm going backwards instead of forward some days, but it sure looks like things are getting better, even if it's difficult to see it in my own life on the day-to-day.
Lady La La, her boyfriend, his friends, me and my sweet-but-redneck friend are going out to the comedy club tonight. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I always have fun with Lady La La, but this sounds even more interesting than usual for us. I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment