Now where did I read that...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Statement Of Intention

I don't know what my latest entries have come across to other people as.
I'm not going to assume anything.
I will say, though, that I realize my more recent writings here have been a lot more pessimistic and emotional than the earlier ones.
I will also say this, as a bit of a disclaimer: I am a Baha'i, but this blog is not solely about that. This blog is a personal blog, and a very limited number of people who actually know me are actively aware of it's existence. Anyone who feels they have the right to judge me for what I write here may be better off not reading it. I don't make money off of this, nor am I promoting anything via this blog- these are not my intentions.
I have discussed things on here that would make plenty of people feel uncomfortable. Some individuals may even manage to be offended. While none of this is my intention, again, it's a personal blog.
I am living my life the best I can, and this is just a brief glimpse of that life.
Take it or leave it, it's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment