Now where did I read that...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Faith And Fear

I love Bright Eyes dearly.
I just don't think I can have one more conversation where I have to break down step-by-step what I'm dealing with, though.
I had my 1sg yell at me, in the middle of the street this morning, for doing what I was told to do. I spent last night unpacking a U-Haul trailer, full of my Dad's stuff, the whole time he was talking about the next time we pack it up and move it, which is, undoubtedly, not that far away. I have spent the last few days stressed out, worrying, and trying to get everything done. I have been driving back n forth between here and the town my father just moved from, which is an hour and a half each way, for a month now. I am the NCOIC of a clinic that's still being built, which has it's own, very strange, set of complications and stressors. I am beyond overwhelmed, struggle with my own feelings on a day to day basis, and, lately, have seen fewer days when I did not fall apart crying than ones when I did.
No wonder I don't feel ready for a relationship, never mind marriage. Why can't I just give myself permission to be on my own for a while and not feel guilty for not taking the opportunity to do what I "should" do and get married? I'm so worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment