Now where did I read that...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wait'll You See My Gunz!

Amorer class is boring me to tears. I would rather be left alone in a room with the regs for a week, and the weapons for another, than listen to a man who's done this class a million times repeat common sense info nine different ways and remind us that he has a certain number of hours to fill.
Seriously, I'm so bored I feel guilty for it.
No joke.
This is incredible. We have some cool people in the class, and the instructor is a nice guy, but this is just so blasted boring!
The boyfriend is in the states, and I'm questioning myself, as I tend to do, and questioning how I'll make it through 30 days of him being gone questioning my judgment. I like him, but, with him gone, things get wonky, and I question things I could avoid questioning if he were here, and things I could just talk to him about if he weren't, you know, on the other side of the planet. We haven't been together 2 weeks. How do I think this is going to work?
I like him, of course, and I know what all the right things to do are... This is the reason, I suppose, they call it the hard right over the easy wrong. It's only more difficult when he hasn't called me like he said he would, and I've been without word from him since before he flew out. It's frustrating, but not completely unexpected. I just want these questions to go away, and to take the lonliness with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment