Now where did I read that...

Friday, June 11, 2010

WORE OUT!

Holy cow.
This class is ridiculously easy, I passed the first test today with flying colors, but if there is ANYTHING I'm learning from this class, it's that I would much rather be doing manual labor than sitting in a classroom all day. I would rather be physically sore, worn out and beat up than bored to death and sleepy.
I'm exhausted, and I didn't DO ANYTHING! Missed three on the test today, and some folks missed upwards of twenty. You could miss up to fourteen. It wasn't hard in the least, and it was open-note. I mean, really? Missing 27 on an open-note test is amazing. I sure didn't need my notes for the vast majority of that test, either. Some people are just lazy, I guess, but I really hope they understand their mistakes (and that failing on purpose isn't getting them out of anything, because their commander can give them the job with or without the class) and learn from them.
I managed to get laundry in the washer today before I got comfy, which is the only way it was going to get done. Now I just have to get up the energy to put it in the dryer.... and then get it out of the dryer. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment