Now where did I read that...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baha'i Blessings

Well, I'm flattered.
A fellow Baha'i, over at Baha'i Coherence, offered me a spot as a contributor.
I have followed Baha'i Coherence for quite some time, so coming across this comment, old as it was, was a huge compliment.
While it could easily be summed up that the reason I've just stumbled across this comment is due to my complete lack of knowledge in ways of alerts and Blogger, but it seems to me that things happen when they are meant to.
I've been struggling, since Danger passed away, to focus on my faith the way I should. I haven't been praying as much as I should, and have been struggling to even include Ocean references in my posts.
While I leave tomorrow to fly up to Underland and spend some time with Bright Eyes, and say goodbye to Danger, writing a bit for a specifically Baha'i blog, rather than just my own meandering thoughts, seems like it could help me get back on track a bit. I think, especially with my resounding negativity lately, this could be a true blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment