Now where did I read that...

Monday, July 26, 2010

FOCUS!

I made it to Underland without anything I couldn't handle coming up.
I narrowly made my last flight because of a delay on the second flight, and my luggage apparently wasn't so lucky. It's been amazing to get to spend time with Bright Eyes after so many years, and I am even more in love than I could have known. This man is all there is for me.

His daughter, Angel Eyes, is wonderful, and we get along incredibly well. She'll be 5 next month, and I am absolutely astounded by how smart she is, and she has fantastic manners. Right now she is getting the rest of the splinter Bright Eyes and I managed to get about three-quarters of out. It absolutely kills me to hear her cry like that, and, after the first round of splinter-removing- and having to hold her down- I was ready to cry.

I should explain I was a nanny for some time for two little girls. I went through a lot with them, and absolutely adored them. Never, though, in all the years I cared for them, did I find myself crying at their tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment