Now where did I read that...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Of Faith And Fury

One of my Baha'i friends back in the states recommended a program I hadn't heard of before: Interfaith Explorer.
Clever name, huh?
Anyhow, looking this up, as I sit in the library waiting on a meeting to pop off, I discovered exactly how tech-savvy my fellow Baha'is are. The number of iPhone/iPod/iPad apps one site refers to for the Baha'i faith is off the chain. There had to have been almost 20 there. I'm looking forward to getting home tonight and grabbing up some of those. Obligatory prayers, fasting, Badi calendar, news services, all manner of Baha'i writings and corresponding reading plans, not to mention an application that mocks what I know of the Ocean program- the ability to search all the books of Faith throughout all religions with a few buttons. BRILLIANT!
More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment