Now where did I read that...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Think Of Me

Maybe I'm just wallowing at this point, I don't know.
I'm tired of being used, though, and I'm tired of people trying to get something out of me. It seems like, more and more, that line between who's really my friend and who I just can't trust is getting more and more blurred.
I look around at the people in my barracks and realize I really don't like most of them. It goes farther than that, though. People I used to consider family disgust me now. The few I care about around here know it, I think, but even some of them are distant. I was fortunate enough, yesterday, to have my eyes opened as to who some of my true friends are- two in particular.
I'm frustrated at this place, at the way life is right now. I just feel like I'm stuck waiting for life.
I'm not happy just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment